A. Passive filter
B. Active filter
C. Both passive and active filters
D. None of these
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- Double edge modulation eliminates certain harmonics when the reference is a__________?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- Interactive phase is likely to fail if_______________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- The effects of EMI can be reduced by____________?
- Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI_____________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?