A. Passive filter
B. Active filter
C. Both passive and active filters
D. None of these
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- Double edge modulation eliminates certain harmonics when the reference is a__________?
- In which phase of cell cycle cell organelles are formed?
- The output power of the cascaded amplifier / attenuator system can be determined using___________?
- Complexities of scoring of matching types of tests can be reduced by____________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- In a three phase converter, the number of notches per cycle is____________?
- The effects of EMI can be reduced by____________?
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI_____________?