a) Calcium carbonate
b) Calcium bicarbonate
c) Magnesium hydroxide
d) Magnesium oxide
- Largest District of Pakistan by population is ____________?
- ____________ comes under the chemical monitoring of the lake
- How many terms can be used to express the output of a machine?
- Have you met Fatima? She is a friend of ____________.
- Conductance : mho :: ____________?
- To read the lesson before teaching it is called ____________?
- Sunlight is a Great Source of ____________?
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- By which process copper is refined ____________?
- What does TCM stand for in medical terms?
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Deficiency of Iodine causes:____________?