A. expenditure set
B. isocost line.
C. budget constraint
- Which country has no capital in world?
- Dushanbe is the capital of__________?
- Tripoli is the capital of which country?
- Helsinki is the capital of ?
- Sana’a is Capital of_________?
- What is the Capital of Ecuador?
- The Highest capital of the word is?
- Capital of Armenia is_____________?
- Surplus labor theories assume that?
- What is the capital of Libya?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- What is referred by the Working capital?