A. expenditure set
B. isocost line.
C. budget constraint
- Pristina is the capital of__________?
- Sofia is the capital of__________?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- Which country has no capital in world?
- The highest capital in the world is?
- What is referred by the Working capital?
- Tripoli is the capital of which country?
- The Capital of Mongolia is___________?
- Surplus labor theories assume that?
- Capital of East Timor is?
- The Highest capital of the word is?
- “FREE TOWN” is the capital of_____________?