A. Attendance of students
B. Number of distinctions
C. Meaningful questions asked by students
D. Pin-drop silence in the class
- The meaning of teaching method is?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
- Which of the following teaching aids helps the pupils to study, analyses and compare date?
- What a teaching method is?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- Which Is Not The Advantage Of Team Teaching?