D. Increasing factual knowledge
- He __________ a lot of reading in his free time.
- Reading quickly and well requires practice. The “Reading” word is a?
- He is good at ________ English.
- Success in developing values is mainly development upon___________?
- Good teaching is best reflected by______________?
- Some substances are good conductor of electricity in both the solid and liquid states. These substances are generally______________?
- Reading or looking at material quickly to gain an overview of the content is the reading technique called:
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- ATC stands for _____________?
- Synonym of ” Pledge ” is _____________?
- Meaning of “Your guess is as good as mine” ?
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?