A. Dictate notes in the class
B. Remove the difficulties of the subject
C. Reveal important Questions before examinations
D. Are self-disciplined
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion: