A. Dictate notes in the class
B. Remove the difficulties of the subject
C. Reveal important Questions before examinations
D. Are self-disciplined
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- On which basis the ability of teachers can be judged?
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known