A. Lower Power Circuit.
B. High power circuit.
C. Magnetic circuit.
D. May be low power or high power circuit
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- During gate recovery time_____________?
- Which triggering is the most reliable____________?
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- Dynamic equalizing circuit is used for________________?
- Which among the following ports was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makkah) during the Mughal Period ______?