A. Lower Power Circuit.
B. High power circuit.
C. Magnetic circuit.
D. May be low power or high power circuit
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- Dynamic equalizing circuit is used for________________?
- Which triggering is the most reliable____________?
- Dynamic equalising circuit is useful____________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?