A. Aristotle’s philosophy
B. Computer science
- Which country is not a part of the TAPI gas pipeline?
- The inner most part of the earth is__________?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- As per UN report how many percent of women in Pakistan is part of labour force?
- The highest part of earth is?
- ASSITEJ Pakistan has hosted a performance showcase as part of the first ever next generation programme 2018, which included artists of 11 countries in which city?
- 91 per cent of the revenues to be generated from the Gwadar port as part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would go to__________?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- Before independence East Timor was the part of ?
- Which of the following is not the part of educational technology?
- The philosopher who for the first time taught logic as a formal discipline was__________?
- According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during____________?