a) Digital Acting pumps
b) Double acting pumps
c) Data acting pumps
d) Draft tube pumps
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- What is the full name of the UK?
- In a full wave rectifier, the rectification ratio is approximately equal to____________?
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- The Scientist who told “Heat is a form of Energy” was___________?
- Which country is separated form Ethiopia by the Red Sea?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Please ___________two colour passport photographs to the application form.
- What is the 3rd form of "Lie"?