- South Africa brushed ___________ the threat of tougher economic sanctions.
- What happens if the field form is symmetrical about the pole axis?
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- The SAPTA (South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement) signed on 11 April_____________?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- The man ___________down the road is my brother.
- The person is influential communicator if:
- The North Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- How many techniques are used to plot the field form in salient pole machines?
- Which country first introduced the world’s first photovoltaic road fitted with solar panels?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Which Country became 25th country to recognize same sex/gay and lesbian couples to legally wed?