- Who was the first person to reach North Pole?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
- Which country first introduced the world’s first photovoltaic road fitted with solar panels?
- The man ___________down the road is my brother.
- Rober Peary reacher North pole in?
- China’s _________________ space station mostly burns up on re-entry over South Pacific.
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- Nelson Mandela received the Nobel peace prize in 1993 together with another South African leader, what was his name?