A. 0 °C
B. -2 °C
C. -4 °C
D. None of above
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- Where is the deepest point in the earth’s crust?
- The speaker did not properly space out his speech, but went on ___________one point only.
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Name the river in the world which carries the maximum volume of water?
- Reacting the water with _________ removes the odour due to the phenols
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________