A. Vc1 > Vc2 > Vc3 when Ig1 > Ig2 > Ig3.
B. Vc1 > Vc2 > Vc3 when Ig1 < Ig2 < Ig3.
C. Vc1 = Vc2 = Vc3 any value of Ig.
D. Vc1 < Vc2 < Vc3 when Ig1 > Ig2 > Ig3.
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Passive Voice of “The boy did not break the glass”:
- Which among the following ports was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makkah) during the Mughal Period ______?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?