- We calculate average marks of a student in the way as we calculate____________?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- A graph showing all the combinations capital and labor available for a given total cost is the ?
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- Suppose Handel’s Ice Cream experiences economies of scale up to a certain point and dis-economies of scale beyond that point. Its long-run average cost curve is most likely to be?
- Scale for measuring the average share price and percentage change of 30 major US industrial companies is called ?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?
- What is the formula of the core length?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- On average there are _______ or more Thylakoid per Granum?
- In a lossless inverter, the average power absorbed in one period by the load must be__________?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?