- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Which from the following is NOT a formal assessment?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?