a) Less than 0.1 micron
b) Greater than 0.1 micron
c) Less than 1 micron
d) Greater than 1 micron
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- The size of Spirochete is_____________?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- What is the size of the particles categorised as aerosols?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- Fear of death __________?
- CPI stands for __________?
- Tinning is the example of __________
- SSGC stands for __________?
- DMO stands for __________?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?