A. Balance of trade deficits
B. Price inflation
C. Constrained economic growth
D. Improving terms of trade
- How many countries participated in first Olympics?
- The Highest papulation growth rate among the following countries is in___________?
- Because supply and demand conditions for primary products are very price inelastic their prices ?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?
- As per IMF report 2018, Pakistan ranked ______ among countries facing water shortages?
- How many Countries out of 193 UN members approved United Nation’s Migration Pact in Marrakesh, Morocco in December 2018 ?
- Passive Voice of “They held a meeting very early”.
- Six countries speaker,s conference on 23 December 2017 was held in_________?
- How Many Countries Are Landlocked In Asia?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- Which of the following countries is the largest supplier of meat?
- Which is the official language in the most countries?