A. Decrease with frequency
B. Remains same with change in frequency
C. Increase with frequency
D. Either A. or B.
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Some bacteria ranging occasionally a size of 500 ?m in length are___________________?
- What is the formula of the core length?
- Which of the following is closest to a yard in length?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain
- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- If the diameters of the two pistons used in the arrangement are different, the _______ in each cylinder will vary.
- The carrier which are commonly used in constant – frequency PWM is______________?
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- The total Track’s length of Railways in Pakistan is: