- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- ______ percent of the total population of Pakistan is between the ages of 15 and 29 years.
- Former Iranian Vice President Baghaei Sentenced To ______ Years In Prison?
- A man who’s eighty years old?
- Hundred Years' War was Fought Between?
- During which era Nelson Mandela remained the president of South Africa?
- In how many years Makki Surah were revealed?
- In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
- After sleeping for a 100 years, which prophet woke up again?
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) was _______ years older than Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.