A. December 26, 1964
B. September 27, 1964
C. October 14, 1964
D. November 26, 1964
- Punjab University, Lahore was established in ________?
- What was the name of beloved genie Zakoota in the famous children’s television show Ainak Wala Jinn?
- Famed chef, cooking expert, and television personality Zubaida Aapa passed away on___________?
- Imam-e-Kaaba Dr Saleh Bin Mohammad Aal-e-Talib is visiting lahore to attend a two-day Ittehad-e-Ummat and Istehkam-e-Pakistan Conference from —–?
- Which Radio Station already existed at the time of creation of Pakistan?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Pakistan Television started in the reign of_____________?
- Where the Pakistan’s first radio station was setup?
- Pakistan has launched two satellites PRSS-1 and PakTES-1A from space station of which country?
- Zakoota Jinn in popular children’s comedy series “Ainak Wala Jinn” passed away in Lahore on____________?
- In Which Year Famous television show “Ainak Wala Jinn” Was broadcasted by PTV?
- The current Chief Justice of Lahore High Court is?