A. George Washington
B. George Harrison
C. Robert Zemeckis
D. none of these
- In a 3 phase VSI out of eight valid states, the number of valid states that produce zero ac line voltages is/are_________?
- Pakistani Team Developed __________ in iGEM 2017 Competition and won a silver medal in the International Genetically Engineered Machines (iGEM) competition held in Boston, United States?
- What is Baran’s explanation for underdevelopment in Asia, Africa, and Latin America ?
- The observer states of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation are__________?
- How many Countries out of 193 UN members approved United Nation’s Migration Pact in Marrakesh, Morocco in December 2018 ?
- Which Two States donated lands for Washington DC?
- The United Nations General Assembly adopted the Decade of _________________ 2019-2028.
- Which country opposed Pakistan’s membership in United Nations?
- “The future form of Government would be federal to be joined by provinces and Indian states.” This principle was settled in?
- The ruler of which one of the following States was removed from power by the British on the pretext of misgovernance?
- United Nations Environment Program was established as a result of?
- The Vicious circle theory states that?