A. Polio Virus
D. Small Pox Virus
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- The human brain uses__________ percent of the total oxygen and blood in the body?
- Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterized by the degeneration of _______
- There are__________ kinds of Joints in human body?
- Who discovered the Gamma Rays?
- Virus consist of ________ parts.
- International Human Solidarity Day celebrated on ______ December?
- Which of the following countries was discovered by Dutch navigator Abel Tasman?
- How many bones in Human Body?
- Australia was discovered by___________?
- Which among the following is responsible for producing color of human skin ___?
- What computer virus holds the record for being the most widespread computer virus?