A. Oman and Qatar
B. UAE and Saudi Arabia
C. Kuwait and Iraq
D. None of These
- The official language(s) of “Association of Southeast Asian Nations” is/are _____________?
- The name United nations was adopted at the suggestion of?
- When Gulf Cooperation Council was established?
- Which country opposed Pakistan’s membership in United Nations?
- Which was the first country to leave the United Nations?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- United Nations Environment Program was established as a result of?
- How Many Members of Association Of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) ?
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?
- The forerunner of the United Nations was______________?
- The motto of ‘Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ is “One Vision, One__________ ,One Community”.
- Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?