A. particulate pollutant
B. gaseous pollutant
D. none of these
- The rocks formed out of layers of sediment bonded together are known as _______________?
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- What an authentic Hadith is called?
- Antonym of “spurious” is _______________.
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- Tawaf-e-Rukan is _______________ component of Hajj?
- Government By The Rich Is Called
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- The first poet of Islam is _______________?
- The Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of _______________?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Quran is written in _______________?