A. particulate pollutant
B. gaseous pollutant
D. none of these
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- HEC has suspended admissions for M Phil and PhD Programs of how many universities?
- The point that lies directly above the source of an earthquake is known as _______________ ?
- In the Composition of the earth, Aluminum is _______________?
- Antonym of “spurious” is _______________.
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- New York Times ranked _______________ among World’s 11 powerful women in a 2017 ranking?
- Anode of an operational SCR is _______________?
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- Who is called as Muslim Alexander?