- In violation of the Salt Laws, Gandhiji started a movement called______________?
- Particle movement due to photophoresis depends on _________
- The G-15 was established in the____________ Non-Aligned Movement summit in Belgrade in 1989.
- Which of the following structure primarily helps in attachment of bacteria on various surfaces____________?
- Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement 1942 ?
- Which movement of East Pakistan also supported india in war of 1971?
- who is known as the founder of The Silk Letter Movement?
- Who was the leader of the Young Bengal Movement?
- The Bhoodan Movement was launched by_______________?
- A pioneer of a reform movement is called?
- Support and Movement MCQs
- One who abandons his religious faith is called