A. An increase in the level of output
B. A decrease in the unemployment rate
C. An increase in the rate of inflation
D. All of these answers
- 2005 Kashmir earthquake was the result of_____________?
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- Mention an international trade policy competitive devaluation and increased protective barriers that one country institute to gain at the expense of its trading partners ?
- The girl ran ___________the field when she saw her father after long time.
- Which years are known as "aligned years in Pakistan’s foreign policy"?
- Afternoon rains in the equatorial region are the result of influences _______?
- United Nations Environment Program was established as a result of?
- Parents were very surprised _______ his result.
- Which cricket team hold top position in ICC T20 international ranking 2018?
- Name the battle which came to an end without result?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________