A. Gold currency
B. Hard currency
C. Silver currency
D. Soft currency
- During a total solar eclipse the rate of Photosynthesis___________?
- If a country’s policy makers were to continuously use expansionary monetary policy in an attempt to hold unemployment below the natural rate the long-run result would be ?
- State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) keeps interest rate unchanged at _________ for the year 2017-18 ?
- How high is the world’s highest waterfall angel falls?
- Transfer payments means?
- According to the Phillips curve, in the short run, if policy makers choose an expansionary policy to lower the rate of unemployment ?
- Which of the following is rate of interest the major international banks charge each other for borrowings ?
- What is the breathing rate of human being body?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- Which of the following workers would be most likely to find it more difficult to get a job after a rise in the minimum wage rate?
- Which country possesses the largest foreign exchange reserves in the world?
- Which is the oldest stock exchange market in the world?