A. Fast acting fuse
B. Snubber circuit
C. Metal Oxide Varistor
D. Aluminium block
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- ON state voltage drop across SCR lie between the range_____________?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- If the gate voltage of an SCR is removed, then the_______________?
- Thermal voltage VT can be given by____________?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________