- The Famous Painting ‘Mona Lisa’ was the creation of_____________?
- British high commission has announced a scholarship to pay tribute to which famous personality?
- Which country is famous for publications of most news papers?
- Which country first used banknotes?
- Sea of Japan’ is famous for____________?
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- Telenor Answer: Zulbiah is a Famous – – – in Iran for Ramadan?
- Which City of Pakistan is famous for sports goods?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- Then Inventors of Ballpoint Pen, Biro Brothers belong to_____________?
- What country first used paper?