- By how many member(s) the Executive Council of the Governor General was enlarged under the Indian Council Act of 1861 ________?
- Telenor Answer: Africa is the? ______ Largest of the earth's seven Continent?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- Which SAARC member of has highest literacy rate?
- What is the only continent that lies in all four hemispheres?
- How many continent are in the earth?
- Pakistan joined SCO as a full member at a summit 9 June 2017 in_________?
- Asia is the largest continent on the earth, it has an area?
- Which country became the first associate CERN member from Asia on 19th December 2014?
- Which continent has no desert?
- Nelson Mandela received the Nobel peace prize in 1993 together with another South African leader, what was his name?