A. 23 inches
B. 25 inches
C. 28 inches
D. 31 inches
- 1 angstrom is equal to______________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- What country first used paper?
- She made her stepson her _______to her large fortune.
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- A large amount of soil can move with the run off called ___________
- 1 BTU (British thermal unit) to how many Joules?
- According to the definition of 1 KWh, a 100 watt bulb consumes one unit of electricity in____________?
- Fathom is the unit of measurement of?
- One French unit is equal to _________ mg/litre
- One French unit is equal to __________ ppm
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because: