B. philosophy of education
C. Human learning
D. teaching methods
- The philosopher who worked in mathematical and scientific didactic was?
- Oranges are rich source of____________?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- Which of the following is not the part of educational technology?
- Pathology is the study of?
- Study of the Universe is known as?
- Epistemology is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of__________?
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- The scientific study of teeth is called ____________?
- Physiology is the study of the?
- The phrase equal educational opportunities in Pakistan means____________?