For your better medical test preparation and better Biology MCQs preparation, in this section, we are posting Ecosystem MCQs.
An ecosystem is a biological community of living organisms like plants, animals and microbes in a particular area. The living and physical components of an ecosystem are linked together through nutrient cycles and energy flows. Ecosystems can be of any size, but usually, they are in particular places.
1. Study of relationship of organisms to their environment is
D. None of these
2. All populations within an ecosystem interconnected to one another are known as
3. A major regional ecological community of plants and animals forms
4. The actual location or place where an organism lives is
5. The role a species plays in a community including behavior and influence is
6. Study of a single population’s relationship to its environment is called
7. The biosphere covers about
A. 8-10 km
B. 5-10 km
C. 15-30 km
D. 16-20 km
8. Abiotic components include
D. All of these
9. Which statement is true?
A. Producers are heterotrophic organisms
B. Consumers are autotrophic organisms
C. Fungi and bacteria are decomposers
D. Consumers release chemical elements as ions
10. The sequence of changes in the community and its non-living environment over a period of time is
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Ecosystem MCQs