A. Is a reality that underlies economic behavior
B. Has the same meaning as selfishness
C. Is more characteristic of men than of women
D. Is usually self-defeating
- World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 Was Held at___________?
- Pakistan is Ranked _________in 2018 report of World economic forum?
- Which theory of economic management focuses on encouraging product through tax reduction ?
- Which of the following is rate of interest the major international banks charge each other for borrowings ?
- Who has been appointed new Finance Adviser to PM on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs?
- South Africa brushed ___________ the threat of tougher economic sanctions.
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because:
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?
- Assume that global economic expansion causes the quantity of tin demanded to increase by 4 million pounds at each price To maintain price of tin at the target price you would ?
- Criticism of Rostow’s theory of economic growth is that ?