A. Is the same as economic growth
B. Means improvement in lifestyle
C. Exists when there is equal distribution of income
D. All of the above
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- Success in developing values is mainly development upon___________?
- Evaluation of the process of curriculum development should be made____________?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- All round development means:
- Scientific bureau of Economic Cooperation Organization is situated in______________?
- The 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit was held in____________?
- According to the supply side of the vicious circle theory of development a country is poor because ?
- World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 Was Held at___________?
- The Headquarters of World Economic Forum is Located in_____________?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?