The University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore announced a new policy for admission in undergraduate programs. According to the new policy, the candidates, waiting for their intermediate part-II results, are now eligible to appear in UET Entry Test.
First time in history, the test will be conducted online due to the Covid-19 lockdown.
UET Entry Test Schedule 2020
Here is the detail of the ECAT test schedule by UET:
|1||UET Mock Test||June 6th and June 7th, 2020|
|2||UET Entry Test||June 13th and June 14th, 2020|
|3||Availability of Token||From May 6th To June 1st, 2020|
|4||Last Date of Purchasing TOKEN||June 1st, 2020|
|5||Last Date to Print ADMIT CARD||June 2nd, 2020|
UET ECAT 2020 Application Process
The following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
- Get the Entry Test token from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 1200/- from 6th May 2020 to 1st June 2020.
- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number.
- The test will be conducted at the intermediate level with 3 different combinations so students are advised to select the correct combination:
(A) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry
(B) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science
(C) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics
- The students will be able to select the test center of their own choice. The test will be held at designated campuses of the Virtual University of Pakistan in selected cities of Punjab.
- Candidates may select any Test Center and Session Time Slot visible at the time of filling the application form. For convenience are advised to students are advised to choose a Test Center nearest to their residence to avoid any difficulty reaching on time due to lockdown.
- After these steps, the admit card would be generated immediately. The last date for online form filling and generation of ADMIT CARD is 2nd June 2020.