A. To limit di / dt of SCR
B. To limit dV / dt of SCR
C. For voltage equalisation
D. Both B and C
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- The function of snubber circuit connected across the SCR is to___________?
- Snubber circuit is used with SCR_________________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?
- Dynamic equalizing circuit is used for________________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?