A. Delay time
B. Spread time
C. Rise time
D. Same for every case
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- The conduction losses in IGBT is____________?
- _________ is the most disliked place by Allah Ta’ala.
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- After proper turn on of thyristor____________?
- Name the place which is called the Sacred Monument in the Holy Quran_________?
- Which is the most liked place by Allah Ta’ala?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- A MOSFET, for its conduction uses_____________?