A. 1994 to 1999
B. 1990 to 1995
C. 2000 to 2005
D. 1996 to 2001
- The SAFTA (South Asian Free Trade Agreement) entered into force on 1 January,__________?
- Hazrat Yousaf (AS) remained in the well for__________ days?
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Who was the first president of Uzbekistan?
- Which is the Largest Country Of Africa By Area?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?
- From which country was Road Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the south pole?
- Telenor Answer: Name the Largest Reptile Found in Only Africa?
- Telenor Answer: Africa is the? ______ Largest of the earth's seven Continent?
- Name the fist president of India is?