C. Remain Constant
D. None of them
- The Lunar eclipse occurs when?
- Total number UN Security Council members is____________?
- Which country first introduced the world’s first photovoltaic road fitted with solar panels?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?
- Total length of Great wall of china is____________?
- Largest moon in our solar system is ________?
- What is called a country’s total financial obligations to the rest of the world ?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- What is the total length of USA and Canada border?
- A graph showing all the combinations capital and labor available for a given total cost is the ?
- Which is the fastest planet of our solar systems?
- Which is the brightest planet of our solar system?