a) Fixed cylinder
b) Sliding contact
- ASCII stands for ________?
- ARP stands for ________?
- FAT stands for ________?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- IP stands for ________?
- Antonym of “brazen” is ________.
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- Area is ________?
- Approximate age of earth is ________?
- Hajjaj bin Yousuf was ________?
- Select the arrangement of electromagnetic radiation which starts with the lowest energy and increases to greatest energy?
- KB stands for ________?