a) Chemical corrosion
b) Electrochemical corrosion
c) Wet corrosion
d) Oxidation corrosion
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Which cricket team is called The Kangaroos?
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- World’s tallest tree is known as_________?
- The murder of Brother is called?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Mercury is also known as_________?