A. Sine wave
B. Square wave
C. Triangular wave
D. Trapezoidal wave
- Double fourier series analysis of PWM is_____________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- A resistance having rating 10 ohms, 10 W is likely to be a__________?
- How many double centuries Rohit Sharma made in one day international cricket?
- The square wave operation of 3 phase VSI lines contains the harmonics. The amplitudes are____________?
- A combination of synchronized leading edge and trailing edge modulation has also been used to control a____________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Harmonics in 3 phase inverters can be reduced by using___________?
- Who secured Three ODI double hundreds and the highest score in ODI cricket?
- Unipolar Modulation is generally used in____________?
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output