A. Positivist approach
B. Dialectical approach
C. Constructivist approach
D. Destructive approach
- In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
- What a teaching method is?
- Teaching by small steps and frequent short assignment techniques are useful for__________?
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- Which Is Not The Advantage Of Team Teaching?
- Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children because:
- The main objective of child centered teaching method is?
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- In constant frequency PWM, at perturbation the amplitude of the sinusoidal component is a___________?