A. Positivist approach
B. Dialectical approach
C. Constructivist approach
D. Destructive approach
- Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- The confusion __________ the discovery of the body made everybody lose track of time.
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- What should teacher do after teaching the lesson?
- Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues: