- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- Reading quickly and well requires practice. The “Reading” word is a?
- Who won first football FIFA world cup?
- Football is the national game of which country?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- I never miss a football match.I __________ fond of it since my childhood.
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Practice of employing spies in war is?
- Which world champion team didn’t qualify for football world cup, 2018?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam start his legal practice in Bombay (Mumbai) ?
- After proper turn on of thyristor____________?