- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Which world champion team didn’t qualify for football world cup, 2018?
- Football is the national game of which country?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- Who won first football FIFA world cup?
- I never miss a football match.I __________ fond of it since my childhood.
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- After proper turn on of thyristor____________?