C. Reasoned arguments
D. presenting proves
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- Islamabad police have decided to establish strong anti-riot force to deal with protest in capital having what quantity of personnel?
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Who is called the father of both Realism and the scientific method?
- What a teaching method is?
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- Dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by___________?