D. John Dewey
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- Which is the most widely used irrigation method in Pakistan?
- Trickling filter method is ___________ than the activated sludge process
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- How many rules are to be followed while the flux plotting by method of curvilinear squares?
- Which is the best method of study of child behavior?
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?