D. Only (a) and (b)
- Minar-e-Pakistan was designed by_____________?
- The test designed by the persons who wrote the software under test has ………….. of independence.
- Which one of these architect designed the Quaid-e-Azam tomb?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- DIAC and TRIAC both are semiconductors devices and conduct in____________________?
- The first coin of Pakistan was designed by___________?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.