- If you had followed the rules, you ____________disqualified.
- Which of the following is non-available memory?
- The speed of sound in air at sea level is approximately____________?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- All of the following are trade problems of developing countries except?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- Good reading aims at developing:_____________?
- Women are better teacher at primary level because___________?
- The reasoning in which the given statements are viewed as supplying strong evidence for the truth of the conclusion is called___________?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- The information about internet and computer makes children?
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.