- The world’s oldest parliament, founded in the year 930 AD is?
- International Day of Cooperatives is observed on the ________ Saturday of July each year?
- “Shah-jo-Risalo” a famous book of Shah Abdul Latif was first published in which city?
- In which year Pakistan won cricket world cup?
- In which year, Alexander the Great become the king of Macedonia?
- In which year Anjuman-e-Islamia Punjab was founded for the renaissance of Islam?
- Windows 10 was launched in which year?
- Which planet has the longest year?
- In Which Year Famous television show “Ainak Wala Jinn” Was broadcasted by PTV?
- In which year were the vowels inserted in the Qur’an?
- Earth is closest to the sun every year in _________ , and farthest away from the sun in ___________?
- The book “Indian Musalmans” published in 1871 was written by ?