B. Bone Infection
- Which of the following is not a Fat-soluble vitamin?
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?
- Diabetes Inspidus is consequence of deficiency of __________?
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- Common food sources of Vitamin A are:___________?
- vitamin A is found in which vegetables?
- According to Aristotle, virtue is a/an __________ state between excess and deficiency.
- Deficiency of Iodine causes:____________?
- Anemia is caused by the deficiency of?
- The vitamin Folate works together with __________ to produce new red blood cells?
- Which Vitamin gets destroyed on heating?